March 21, 2009

Lilly's Purple plastic purse

So I decided to give Parker another chance at a play. My Mom met us in Altoona and she brought my neice along, Lilly. We saw "Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse."

I didn't buy my tickets until the day of and only starting talking to Parker about a few hours before the show. This time we were early. We got our tickets, used the restroom and returned outside to wait for Grandma and Lilly to arrive.
It is blurry because Parker was jumping up and down.

Grandma arrived just in time. Parker was so excited. Well we get to our seats and the lady mentions we are in for a treat. There was a misprint in the time. Some places had 7, some had 7:30. So we get to listen to a comedian for 30 minutes so that those coming at 7:30 wouldn't miss the show. Well that was just great! (The kids were too young to get his jokes, he was ok, but I wasn't rolling on the floor or anything) This also added to the time the kids had to sit still. In hindsight we should of took them outside to run a few laps and then they would have enjoyed the play.

Before the show began Lilly went through Grandma's Green purse for chapstick.


Parker did his usual asking questions about what was happening. About halfway through he is telling me he is tired and wants to go home. Lilly had wandered out into the aisle and was hovering over the balcony. This was making Grandma nervous.

We survived till the end and then went to Sheetz for ice cream sandwiches.

Did I mention Lilly had to bring her purple purse, shamrock hat, jacket and book into the show. Sounds like something I would do. You never know when you might get cold or bored. She is so cute.

No comments: