March 16, 2009

Check one off the list



A project that is finished! I find myself sewing out of necessity sometimes. The pajamas in the stores have cuffs around the legs and fit so snugly (so they are not a fire hazard) they aren't real comfortable for Parker. Plus he sleeps in the fetal position and the shirts often ride up and expose his back making him cold at night. I decided that I would make him some pajamas. I think I bought the fabric in early October. Well I finished the 1 st pair in Nov and the 2nd pair in the beginning of March.


Here he is modeling his new jammies. Of course the fleece ones are itchy and he refuses to wear them. So he only has 1 pair now. We have some other ones, but I think it might be time to get some more fabric and make some more. I made them big so they will last for a while.

No comments: