January 11, 2009

A momentous day for the Rayburn's

Both Boys went to their classes at Church!!!

This was a first for us. Jim and I were able to go to Sunday School and Young Women's without the distractions of cherrios, books, toys or trying to keep the boys quiet!!

Parker went to primary and Preston went to nursery. Last week the boys were still recovering from colds, but this week they were healthy. Jim took Parker to primary and then he took Preston to nursery. I sat with Parker until sharing time began and then left. I heard one whine. Preston did great and had fun playing with the other kids. They said he only made a noise if someone took his toy.

I think there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

2 comments:

Kelly Downs said...

What a relief it must be! I remember those years when all I did was walk the halls. The light is not too far off now.

Amanda said...

Yeah for you!! I can't wait until April when both of my little ones can be in nursery -maybe Taylor will stay if her little brother is with her.