January 17, 2009

First Hair Cut



Preston had the most beautiful hair. I wasn't sure if I was ready to give him his first haircut. But a few comments about my little girl and then it seemed to be getting in his eyes and making him sweat. I made up my mind it was time for a hair cut. So we took plenty of "before" pictures and of course I saved a lock of hair.

I had help on the entertaining area so that he would sit still.



The back view. Isn't this the most gorgeous hair. I loved looking at it and making it curly.


He cooperated pretty good. It is definitely a different look for him and now there should be no mistaking that he is a little boy.

Parker of course was there to supervise and ask questions about Preston's hair cut.

And the view from the back along with big brother's checking it out.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Preston does have beautiful hair. His hair cut makes him look a little older don't you think. Sooo cute!