January 06, 2012

Aunt Rebecca

Aunt Rebecca no longer comes home for the entire summer. She is a busy college student taking advantage of all the opportunities that college offers. This is bittersweet. We love her visits, hanging out, talking and her playing with the nieces and nephews. She is still a kid at heart and will run through the sprinklers with them or play tag.

But at the same time I know how she needs to take advantage of a summer job on campus or taking some summer classes. These enrich her life, teach her and allow her to have fun with others her own age. She came home for 2 weeks and we made the most of it. I would have stayed longer, but I had my weekly chemo appointment to keep.

We have discovered this fun restaurant in Bedford. It is actually called the Bedford diner. The food is fresh and all their desserts are baked there. We took a few pictures to remember our trip there.


As I look at this picture, I am quite puffy. Thanks steroids.
We also took some pictures as we were saying our good byes.

No comments: