February 03, 2010

What is Parker doing?

Parker can sure find ways to get into mischief. When it gets quiet that is the que to go and see what is going on.

He dumped out oatmeal and then jumped on it here.

My Mom had come up to help me clean up and then he destoyed it all. So frustrating. Yes I did make him help clean it up.


So you may not know this, but I like to sleep. I am not a morning person, but sometimes Parker is. He has been known to get into mischief while I am sleeping.

The following are things that I have woken up to find.

He moisturized Preston.
and himself.

He has emptied countless boxes of Kleenexes. I thought of buying him his own box to pull out all the tissues, but feared he would then think it is ok to pull out all the tissues.
He has eaten various sweets. He always is kind enough to share with his brother. This is a cake left over from our cake decorating class. He has gotten into chocolate chips and brown sugar to name a few.This is our stove hood. It was secured by 4 screws that you slide into a groove to hold it into place. I keep treats upbove the stove in these cupboards. He was climbing up to get something and the stove hood came down.
Sometimes Jim pulls me out of bed when he leaves for work and Parker is up and ready to take on the world. A lot of good this did.


And here is Parker taking a self portrait.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Thanks for the laugh : )
It's impressive what kids can come up with. We've had some similar incidents at our house.