August 14, 2011

Parker's Birthday



We decided if our kids asked for a party, we would try to do that. Parker wanted to have a party with some friends over. Because of scheduling with vacation and chemo, we had to wait a few weeks to do his birthday party.

We planned a simple party with a few friends and a few games. The request was in for the Lightening McQueen cake ever since I made it for Preston' s birthday last year.

We made our own version of Pin the hook on Mater.

And I saved myself $20 by making my own Lightening McQueen pinata.

Parker had a fun time.

Parker loves to asks questions. He is always wanting to know what is on our schedule so that he can plan ahead. He enjoys books and watching tv. His favorite show is Wild Krats. He also loves playing with his brother. He is full of energy and wakes up running and doesn't quit until bedtime.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Emily,
I've been thinking about you a lot, and hope you are feeling alright. I think you cake decorating is beautiful, and is much better than I could do. Keep it up!
Lori