April 04, 2010

A Non superbowl party







I know I am still 2 months behind, but still feel the need to go in Chronological order.

Many people watch and get involved with the Super bowl. We are not football fans, but wanted an excuse to have bean dip and have some friends over the evening. So we decided the Superbowl for the perfect excuse for a little gathering.

We invited about 6 friends and their families. 1 family showed up. Those are the same odds that I tell my hosts about for Pampered Chef shows. 1 in 4 will be able to attend. We still had a great time, eating yummy food and playing games. The kids decorated cupcakes and Jim decorated a cake. I forgot to take a picture of that.

Look at all that yummy food. My friend Lora went all out and made a variety of sweets:)


Lora said she wore her Pittsburgh Steeler shirt because it was black and yellow. Somebody should tell Lora the Steeler's didn't make it to the Superbowl this year.

No comments: