January 25, 2010

The Birthday girls


I share a birthday with my Grandma Belva. So when we can we celebrate together. This year was no different. I spent the weekend with my family celebrating life and eating good food. I couldn't have asked for a better weekend.
My Mom got out the reigniting candles. Jim thought is was payback time for the year I did this to him. It was good for a laugh.

The day before I dressed like a babe, because I was the birthday girl and I get to do what I want. I actually miss getting dressed up. Sometimes I do it and Parker asks where I am going and I tell him I like wearing skirts or nice clothes. I just tend to get dirty so I don't wear them very often. We took some fun family pictures.


1 comment:

Jenny said...

Your family photos look so nice (As does your hair, it has me considering getting a perm- but that's not quite the same).