September 03, 2008

Air popped popcorn



We have recently rediscovered our air popper. We got it as a wedding gift and it has been collecting dust for quite a while.

The boys love popcorn. I know I know, I would not let Parker even have popcorn until he was 3. My poor Mom and sister would make it and eat in secret around him. One day we were at Home Depot and they were giving out popcorn when we walked in the door. I didn't want to hear Preston squeal because he couldn't have any and I was there to monitor it, if i needed to do the Heimlich. So I gave in.

Then I realized it can be a healthy snack and it is super convenient. Parker loves watching it pop. We put a little butter on it and some salt and take it with us on the road for a snack. It is so good. Even I love it, and I was never a big popcorn fan.

Hmm, Do you think the popper would wake the boys? This is making me hungry.

No comments: